[tor-mirrors] A call for volunteers for mirror maintenance

Sebastian Hahn sebastian at torproject.org
Thu Sep 8 12:45:01 UTC 2016

Hi there,

> On 08 Sep 2016, at 02:47, Sebastian Hahn <sebastian at torproject.org> wrote:
> as you've realized it's been taking forever to get mirror updates sent
> to the website, sorry for that. If there's anyone who wanted to take
> over, please drop me a line and I'll explain the process.

Wow! I did not expect this kind of response, a total of 8 people
have indicated interested so far, and the first batch of changes
has already been applied[0]. Thanks to all who wants to help, I
appreciate it a lot.

Please use this list or private mail for coordination should it be
necessary. Thank you all again.

Cheers
Sebastian

[0]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/20108