[tor-mirrors] Hi guys, already running an exit node, now on to a torproject.org mirror

Michael Armbruster tor at armbrust.me
Fri Mar 25 00:35:54 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I just wanted to introduce myself like the "Running a mirror" site tells
us. I am Michael Armbruster and already run an exit node named
"armbrust" since yesterday. Now, I want to mirror the website and the
dist folder, so tor.armbrust.me will be the address for a new mirror. It
will have http, https and rsync connection (maybe ftp coming soon, too,
I'll look into that).

Thank you for reading this and I hope to be a great part of the community.

Best Regards,
Michael Armbruster