[tor-mirrors] incorrect mirror entry

Nocturnal Filth nocturnalfilth at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:00:01 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

Not sure if the format changed slightly, but my entry should have been the following:
NocturnalFilth, Disciples of Disorder, NL, Netherlands, NL, TRUE, FALSE, NO, http://torproject.mirror.disciplesofdisorder.com, https://torproject.mirror.disciplesofdisorder.com, , ,http://torproject.mirror.disciplesofdisorder.com/dist/, https://torproject.mirror.disciplesofdisorder.com/dist/, , , Mon Dec 21 12:56:00 2015

I have no FTP, but do have a https and http web and dist