[tor-mirrors] Setting up a mirror

Peter Ludikovsky peter at ludikovsky.name
Wed Feb 24 08:57:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

Ad 1) More than enough. The mirror currently uses about 36 GiB, my
personal high water mark was around 42 GiB.
Ad 2,4) TLS is not required, nor should you redirect if an unencrypted
connection is requested, as I understand it.
Ad 3) You can leave it empty.

Don't forget to format your entry according to the CSV found at
https://gitweb.torproject.org/project/web/webwml.git/plain/include/tor-mirrors.csv

Regards,
/peter