[tor-mirrors] Setting up a mirror

Nathaniel Suchy admin at nsuchy.top
Wed Feb 24 02:53:48 UTC 2016

I am working on setting up a mirror. I have a few questions:
1) I currently have a single 100mbps port on my server. Is this enough. I
also have 60gb of disk space this can be increased.
2) I am setting up a hostname for the mirror and will have SSL enabled, if
I understand correctly you DO NOT want SSL forced right?
3) I see on the mirror page that there is an organization listed. If I'm an
individual may I have my name listed beside it?
4) Do you require SSL? I'd like to get the mirror up as soon as possible. I
will setup SSL if needed but if you do not require it I'm not going to
waste time

Thanks in advance.