[tor-mirrors] Maintenance ca.mirror.babylon.network

Tim Semeijn noc at babylon.network
Sat Aug 27 07:05:39 UTC 2016

Dear,

The storage of ca.mirror.babylon.network is not functioning properly and
we will rebuild the storage platform in the following days. The mirror
might become temporarily unavailable during this process.

Once the storage has been rebuild I will inform you straight away.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently and if you have any questions
please let me know.

Best regards,

--
Tim Semeijn
Babylon Network

PGP: 0x2A540FA5 / 3DF3 13FA 4B60 E48A E755 9663 B187 0310 2A54 0FA5