[tor-mirrors] Disk space?

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Wed May 27 07:37:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

> On 26 May 2015, at 21:41, goll <goll at kset.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 05:47:14 +0100
> Sebastian Hahn <sebastian at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> Greetings Sebastian,
>
> Unfortunately it happened again.
>
> Current usage of dist/torbrowser directory:
>
> 4.7G	./5.0a1
> 5.6G	./4.0.8
> 6.2G	./4.5a5
> 6.4G	./4.5.1
> 6.5G	./4.5
> 30G	.
>
> Should the mirrors increase the dist volume size to more than 30G?

It seems so, according to bug 15530[0]. That’s a lot of disk space for
everything that isn’t part of the mad rush whenever a new TB is released,
I’m not sure what good options are atm :(

I think the recommendation will be 50GB for now. Even tho I have no idea
how many days/months/years that’ll be OK for…

Cheers
Sebastian

[0]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/15530