[tor-mirrors] New Mirror - tor.hoovism.com

Matt Hoover ops at hoovism.com
Fri May 15 17:08:14 UTC 2015

Hey all, I just set up a new mirror; let me know if there are any issues!

adminContact, orgName, isoCC, subRegion, region, ipv4, ipv6, loadBalanced, httpWebsiteMirror, httpsWebsiteMirror, rsyncWebsiteMirror, ftpWebsiteMirror, httpDistMirror, httpsDistMirror, rsyncDistMirror, hiddenServiceMirror, updateDate
ops at hoovism.com,Matthew Hoover,US,NJ,US,TRUE,TRUE,NO,http://tor.hoovism.com/,https://tor.hoovism.com/,rsync://tor.hoovism.com/tor/,,http://tor.hoovism.com/dist/,https://tor.hoovism.com/dist/,rsync://tor.hoovism.com/tor/dist/,http://bt3ehg7prnlm6tyv.onion/,

- Matt