[tor-mirrors] (Fixed) Tor mirror at tor.eprci.net

Jeremy J. Olson, EPRCI tor at eprci.net
Sun Mar 1 04:21:42 UTC 2015

Somehow the "https website" column for EPRCI on the Tor mirror webpage got
buggered up; it's showing up as https://www.torproject.org/www.eprci.com/tor/
when it should be https://www.eprci.com/tor/ .

Here's the full CSV snippet again:---

adminContact, orgName, isoCC, subRegion, region, ipv4, ipv6, loadBalanced, httpWebsiteMirror, httpsWebsiteMirror, rsyncWebsiteMirror, ftpWebsiteMirror, httpDistMirror, httpsDistMirror, rsyncDistMirror, hiddenServiceMirror, updateDate
tor AT eprci NET, EPRCI, US, NH, US, TRUE, FALSE, No, http://tor.eprci.net/, https://www.eprci.com/tor/, , , http://tor.eprci.net/dist/, https://www.eprci.com/tor/dist/, , ,

At 2015-01-01T21:52:39-0500, <tor at eprci.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've fixed my Tor mirror after those rsync changes were made in
> October. Attached is the CSV file containing its stats.
>
> At 2013-12-20T11:35:27-0500, <tor at eprci.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've set up a mirror of the Tor website at http://tor.eprci.net/. It is
> > currently available via HTTP, and is set up to sync with your main
> > server every six hours. Please list it on your mirror list under the
> > name "EPRCI".

[...]

--
Jeremy J. Olson (olson at eprci.net)

EPRCI – http://www.eprci.com/
“IT services for liberty activists, by liberty activists.”

All correspondence from EPRCI is digitally signed using PGP, either with our
company’s key (available on our website) or the sender’s personal key. Be
sure to verify the PGP signature before relying on anything in this message.
Please contact us at support at eprci.net if you have any questions.