[tor-mirrors] Mirror list should be up to date as of now

Daniel Pajonzeck lists at bitfactory.ws
Mon Jul 13 12:30:34 UTC 2015

On 13.07.2015 00:51, Sebastian Hahn wrote:
> Sorry for the long wait. If you notice any unexpected entries
> or think you should be on the list but aren’t, I’ll check what
> the problem is.

Hey Sebastian,

there are some misplaced commata in _this_ list[0]. This causes a couple
of entries are in the wrong column.
I also changed the protocol from 'http' to 'https' for
'http://tormirror.piratenpartei-bayern.de/dist/' in the
'httpsDistMirror'-column. I get a 404-response, but I think it's
potentially correct.
The 27th line (tor.hoi-polloi.org) had multiple typos.
The EFF redirects http to https, so I removed
'https://tor.eff.org[/dist/]' from the 'httpWebsiteMirror'- and
'httpDistMirror'-column.

I attached a patch.
After patching, I guess the mirror website[1] gets some more mirrors -
including mine.

Regards
  // Daniel

[0] https://svn.torproject.org/svn/website/trunk/include/tor-mirrors.csv