[tor-mirrors] Mirror site to add

Vargr Vargr at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:10:02 UTC 2015

Hello Galou,

I know :D But on the Tor site i read it was prefered not to force it because sometimes https is not allowed (in some places).

I did notice i made a mistake when i send the list. I wrote http 2 times lol.

Organisation is Disciples of Disorder btw.

I change my https forcing right now.

Greetings,
Vargr

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.