[tor-mirrors] New mirror

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Fri Apr 17 22:16:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

Earlier today I found myself with a lot of spare disk space and
bandwidth across the globe, so I set up some new torproject.org mirrors
on http://tor-exit.network.

It's 5 mirrors with a collective bandwidth capacity of over 2Gbit/s,
spread over three countries (Netherlands, Germany, USA). Load-balanced
through DNS (secured through DNSSEC) and available over IPv6.

tor-mirrors.csv line :
tor at tvdw dot eu, TvdW, XX, Around the world, XX, TRUE, TRUE, Yes,
http://tor-exit.network, , , , http://tor-exit.network/dist, , , ,

It's hard to pick a country for a mirror spanning three countries. If
really needed, you could set it to NL.

Tom

PS: Should I expect a lot of traffic, or maybe just one or two users a
day? Probably the latter?