[tor-mirrors] Bad mirror mirror.netcologne.de

James james at freedom.press
Fri Oct 3 18:11:45 UTC 2014

Hey Christian,
 That was the url I pasted was the url/mirror that apt-get was using to
install tor updates for a ubuntu precise amd64 host. I'm not sure if
there is a setting to remove your mirror from being in the round robin
for serving package updates or if youd be willing to also mirror those
packages?

The servers apt  source.list has the default tor ubuntu entry:
deb     http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org precise main

But mirror.netcologne.de mirror is the one the one that keeps getting
assigned to us through the mirror round robin.

curl -I http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/dists/precise/main/binary-amd64/
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Thanks for getting back to me
- James