[tor-mirrors] Need help with new mirror under lighttpd

Jesse Victors jvictors at jessevictors.com
Tue May 13 19:48:40 UTC 2014

Thanks Andrew. I configured lighttpd accordingly, but I kept running
into a parsing error until I realized that I needed to comment out an
include, like so:

#include_shell "/usr/share/lighttpd/create-mime.assign.pl"

This solved the mime.assign problem, and everything seems to be working
now. You can see it for yourself at
http://tuxnet-opti980.main.usu.edu/mirrors/torproject.org/
This should conclude things. I got a bit confused by the CSV file, but
here's the information that it's after:

adminContact: jvictors(at)jessevictors(dot)com
orgName: Utah State University
isoCC: US
subRegion: Utah (is this what this is asking for?)
region: United States (is this right?)
ipv4: TRUE
ipv6: FALSE
loadBalanced: NO
httpWebsiteMirror:
http://tuxnet-opti980.main.usu.edu/mirrors/torproject.org/
httpsWebsiteMirror:
rsyncWebsiteMirror:
ftpWebsiteMirror:
httpDistMirror:
http://tuxnet-opti980.main.usu.edu/mirrors/torproject.org/dist/
httpsDistMirror:
rsyncDistMirror:
hiddenServiceMirror: http://lezi3rwszml5o4zj.onion/mirrors/torproject.org/
updateDate: (not sure what to put here)

I may update these values in the future if I add additional types of
mirrors, but for now that's the information. The website doesn't show
all of these values, so I'm not sure what some of them mean or their
implications.
Feel free to add this to the CSV file and the website if I have the
values right.

All the best,
Jesse V.