[tor-mirrors] New mirror request and suggestion

Caleb Xu calebcenter at live.com
Sun May 11 03:45:36 UTC 2014

Hello, I have a mirror I would like to add at http://alebcay.tk:8080 located in North Carolina, United States. I know there's a CSV format that I should make the submission in, but I'm not sure what it is. Could somebody post the correct format?

Also, I just found out about MirrorBrain (http://mirrorbrain.org/), a GPL software that automates load balancing for download mirrors. I'm not sure if the software has been considered before (sometimes users will have to manually choose a download location due to censorship, but it would be useful for helping select the most geographically appropriate server).

Thanks,

Caleb Xu