[tor-mirrors] Add new mirror

Caleb Xu calebcenter at live.com
Mon Mar 31 01:41:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've started a Tor mirror at http://alebcay.tk:8080, and ask kindly that it be added to the official list of mirrors. It's running on nginx, so there's no equivalent to the "ServerAdmin youremail at example.com" found in Apache (as far as I know). Any workarounds to that particular problem (or is it okay that there's no contact info included on this mirror)?

--
Caleb Xu

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
-Philippians 4:8