[tor-mirrors] ADD torproject.fr

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Jan 30 17:50:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

Please add the following system:

http://www.torproject.fr

For the moment it's http dist and website. More services are probably
following. Organisation would be Tor Supporter and Country, err.

I'm french/german, the domain is french and the system operates out of
germany. I'm really trapped ;-)

I guess france would look better considering the fact that there are way
less french entries on that list than german ones. I leave it up to you, i
don't know.

Hope to hear from you...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.