[tor-mirrors] ADD toric.allthatnet.com

Tora Tora Tora tor at allthatnet.com
Tue Feb 11 04:34:15 UTC 2014

Yes, I think it is nice to get credit for offering something free, which
is why I added a signature at the bottom. I offer both relays and mirror
TorProject website for additional access. TorProject claims they want
more relays, it even says somewhere that the project would like to turn
"every user into a relay", so I am helping. Besides, a signature
(defined by approved TorProject policy), might make many businesses want
to offer a relay or a mirror website.

I guess the question I have regarding the mirror website then is if I
want to keep the signature, *can I still run a mirror without having it
listed or will someone claim copyright and bug me about it?*

The "added" JavaScript is an automatic optimization that is done by
mod_pagespeed Apache module, which makes the pages load faster. I can
disable it for the mirror website, but why would anyone want to make
pages load slower? Yes, it has an annoying part that it shows the link
to click when JavaScript is disabled, but the benefit mod_pagespeed
offers far outweighs needing to click the link.