[tor-mirrors] New mirror

Christian Krbusek christian at ph3x.at
Sat Dec 27 10:07:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks for running a mirror. However adding a mirror changed a while ago
and Andrew now requires a csv style entry which can be found at:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html.en

**
In order to add your mirror, please send a single, comma delimited
line of text based on this file to the mirrors list. Your mirror will
then be added manually if it passes availability testing and your
provided information is confirmed. Some general pointers on mirrors are:
**

Where "this file" is

https://svn.torproject.org/svn/website/trunk/include/tor-mirrors.csv

Cheers