[tor-mirrors] Disk space?

Martin Weinelt tor at linuxlounge.net
Wed Dec 10 04:19:18 UTC 2014

Actually it is more like 24 GB right now for me.

% du -sch *
50M about
8.0K cgi-bin
88K css
24G dist
1.9M docs
148K donate
148K download
72K eff
20K en
4.0K favicon.ico
344K getinvolved
15M images
132K include
16K index.html.en
124K js
4.0K Makefile
16K Makefile.common
4.0K Makefile.local
4.0K Makefile.local.sample
20K po2wml.sh
8.5M press
16K project
632K projects
8.0K README.md
4.0K robots.txt
8.0K tordnsel
8.0K update-mirrors.pl
12K wml2po.sh
24G total

Martin

On 10.12.2014 05:12, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 10:19:14PM +0100, StalkR wrote:
>> arma announced it in September
>> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-mirrors/2014-September/000675.html

- - I forgot and my mirror was full too, so thanks for the email :)