[tor-mirrors] Disk space?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Dec 10 04:12:14 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 10:19:14PM +0100, StalkR wrote:
> arma announced it in September
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-mirrors/2014-September/000675.html
> - I forgot and my mirror was full too, so thanks for the email :)
>
> Can someone update
> https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html.en with
> expected size? currently "The Tor website and distribution directory
> currently require roughly 6 GB of disk space."

Is it accurate now to say "roughly 9 GB"? Or are we using more than
that? I wonder if, even if that's our current amount, we will later
briefly have three versions of Tor Browser up there at once, and it will
be up to 13-14 briefly. That is, what balance should we strike between
being accurate for now, vs not having this thread start up again in a
few months? :)

--Roger