[tor-mirrors] Mirroring of debian packages / rpms ?

Christian Rohmann crohmann at netcologne.de
Mon Apr 28 20:49:26 UTC 2014

Hello all,

currently we (mirror.netcologne.de) are mirroring using
"rsync://rsync.torproject.org/website-mirror/" as instructed on
https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html.en .

I was wondering why the mirrors should / are not carrying debs and rpms for the
various Linux distributions?
Apparently those are available here:
rsync://rsync.torproject.org/archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/ though.

We'd be more than happy to take some download traffic for debs and rpms to serve
all the Linux boxes running tor relays/exits out there.

Regards

Christian