[tor-mirrors] New Mirror (torproject.nexiom.net)

Samuel D. Leslie SDL at nexiom.net
Wed Apr 9 19:17:43 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

I noticed on checking the primary Tor site that my mirror still isn't listed and it looks like the updateDate field in the tor-mirrors.csv is also not populated (which would explain it). I've run the update-mirrors.pl script from two of my servers using the CSV with just my mirror in it for testing purposes and it seemed to work fine so I'm not sure what's going on with the update process on Tor's end? Would you be able to advice? Hopefully I haven't missed something stupid/obvious. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you please change the AdminContact to sdl at nexiom.net and OrgName to Nexiom?

Thanks in advance,
-SDL