[tor-mirrors] New Tor Mirror and Introduction

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Wed Apr 9 18:50:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 07:59:07PM +0100, max at velcommuta.de wrote 3.3K bytes in 0 lines about:
: The mirror is reachable using IPv4 and IPv6.

Thanks for running a mirror! I've added you to the list.

: Two questions:
: 1. Is it desirable to force SSL connections using a .htaccess file, or
: should I avoid that, as some countries will terminate / track SSL
: connections?

Up to you. Some people cannot access https websites from within their
countries.

: 2. Would it make sense to also make the mirror available as a hidden
: service, so people already using Tor can get new versions by
: downloading them from a hidden service? As that would entail almost
: zero extra work, I would be perfectly willing to add the few lines to
: my torrc to make that possible.

Sure.

--
Andrew