[tor-mirrors] New Mirror

Tobias Markus (System Administrator) admin at miglix.eu
Tue Apr 1 22:47:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to notify whoever administrates the mirror list that I am
now operating a new mirror.

Domain: tor.miglix.eu
Admin E-Mail: tor at miglix.eu (please don't advertise admin at miglix.eu!)
Location: Germany
Update interval: 6 hours, as requested
IPv6: Fully compatible
DNSSEC: Not available (sadly)

The TLS (X.509) certificate is issued by CAcert, this might raise issues
because the CAcert root certificate is mostly not included in commercial
browsers (it will cause a big, fat "Server is not trusted" warning in
most browsers).

The server redirects all non-HTTPS request to HTTPS.
It only allows TLS v1.2 with PFS without more or less unsecure ciphers
(e.g. RC4). (Basically, it only allows TLSv1.2 + DH variant + AES256.)

The server also runs other services such as a complete mail system and a
Tor non-exit relay, but is normally not under high load.

Question: What traffic can I expect to my mirror?

Kind Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Markus

"They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
        -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)