[tor-mirrors] Mirror status UNKNOWN while file is reachable

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Thu Sep 5 02:07:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 00:39:23 +0200
Tim <webmaster at bbln.nl> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I have noticed that my mirror BBLN.nl is listed with status UNKNOWN
> eventhough the version seems up to date (
> http://mirror.bbln.nl/tor//project/trace/www-master.torproject.org ).
> Andrew could you tell me what output the mirror update script states
> as reason?

Anyone can run the script, but here's what it says when I run it right
now Thu Sep  5 02:07:27 UTC 2013:

"Attempting to fetch from BBLN.nl
Attempt to fetch via HTTP.
Fetching possible date from:
http://mirror.bbln.nl/tor//project/trace/www-master.torproject.org

22:05:11 libtorsocks(7735): Call to connect received on completed
request 3 Result code 200 We've fetched a date 1378310783.
We fetched and stored the following: 1378310783"

I run the script through Tor, so maybe it timed out or failed otherwise.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact