[tor-mirrors] Creep.im

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Fri May 31 01:46:32 UTC 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 16:01:00 +0400
Thwarth Wrhalthssen <wrhalthssen at ya.ru> wrote:

> looks like you offer me to inspect the /update-mirrors.pl/ script
> myself. I am not a Perl programmer, but syntax looks easy and after a
> little investigation I figured out what's going wrong when script
> returns 'Unknown' status to certain mirrors (mine included).

Wow, thanks! It's all free software, so anyone is welcome to look at it
and submit patches.  I've implemented your suggestions,
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-commits/2013-May/057390.html
and
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-commits/2013-May/057391.html

The results of which are
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-commits/2013-May/057417.html

I've started to re-write this script a few times, and then never get
very far on it.

Thanks!

--
Andrew