[tor-mirrors] Creep.im

Thwarth Wrhalthssen wrhalthssen at ya.ru
Tue Jan 22 18:05:29 UTC 2013

The truth is, there is a OpenVPN on port 80 and 443, which redirects all
non-openvpn requests to Apache, which then redirects all HTTP requests
to HTTPS (I changed Rewrite to RedirectPermanent directive right now,
because it is a more correct way).

This configuration was tested and seems like all the mirror works good.
Thanks for the add.