[tor-mirrors] Pls add my mirror to the list

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Tue Jan 22 15:22:24 UTC 2013

Hello.

Please add my mirror to the Tor mirror list.  The URLs are:

http://199.175.55.215/ and http://[2607:8b00:2::fed9:6818]/

This server is located in Chicago, and does not have an associated organization.  It is updated every 4 hours via cron job.

Thanks.

I'd also like to make a couple of observations about the Tor mirrors list as seen at https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/mirrors.html.en.

1. I see that about a quarter of the mirrors listed have an Out-Of-Date or Unknown status.  If there is some list-cleaning algorithm in use, it's not working.

2. It would be nice if there were date listed along with the status of a given mirror, as an indication of when the confirmation was done.

Thanks again.