[tor-mirrors] New mirror

IceBear tormirror at myrl.net
Sat Jan 7 00:32:54 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'd like to introduce myself to the mailing list:
My name is IceBear and I run the website and services on, around and
about http://myRL.net/. I've recently added a new mirror for the Tor
project hosted in Island:

HTTP:
http://tor.myrl.net/
http://tor.myrl.net/dist/

HTTPS:
https://tor.myrl.net/
https://tor.myrl.net/dist/

A cronjob to update the mirror every 5 hours is currently set up. Feel
free to send any suggestions and comments.

--
Regards,

IceBear
https://myRL.net/ my real life dot net

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Please send all emails encrypted using my public GPG/PGP key to protect the information provided from a third party.

My GPG/PGP key:
https://myrl.net/dl/A0C96A99068EBFCC57DD1E494656341F2751DC10.asc