[tor-mirrors] Type in "running a mirror" webpage

Jordi Espasa Clofent jespasac at minibofh.org
Fri Aug 31 14:26:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html.en says:

"The Tor website and distribution directory currently require 5.0 GB of
disk space."

Well...

mb# du -sh /usr/local/www/apache22/data/* | grep tor-mirror
6.7G	/usr/local/www/apache22/data/tor-mirror

That's 6,7 not 5; so almost 2GB more.

Nowadays it could seems a stupid difference, but if you're running a
tiny VPS (as I do, just 20GB of disk) it matters. A lot.

We should fix that incorrect info in the mentioned page ASAP. If not
more than one volunteer could have a nasty surprise.