[tor-mirrors] Mirror down

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:21:23 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Andrew Lewman <andrew at torproject.is> wrote:
> Have you contacted the CCC? Running a relay has been judged legal in
> past instances (maybe in a different jurisdiction from yours).

I thought about it. But I'm fed up with this hoster anyway. Also, I'm
Austrian, not German and found a local hoster that explicitly allows
Tor relays in their ToS. The support technician implied (involuntarily
I guess), that the legal thing is just a pretense and they don't like
how Tor affects the shared hosts (I've seen weird behavior with
Virtuozzo, Tor and running out of network sockets for a while).

Michael