[tor-mirrors] New Torproject.org Mirror // by FoDT.it

Hostmaster // FoDT.IT - hwe hostmaster at fodt.it
Wed Sep 21 21:10:49 UTC 2011

Thx for adding!

Update:

Now we are using 2 diff. Hosts to mirroring the Project both are located
in Vienna / Austria:

212.69.188.55 & 213.47.217.242
URL for both hosts is http://tor.fodt.it

ftp added: ftp://ftp.fodt.it/pub/mirror/tor/

https coming next few days

Additional: please add "FoDT.IT" into our Organisation row

Regards
Herb