[tor-mirrors] New Torproject.org Mirror

andrew at torproject.org andrew at torproject.org
Wed Sep 7 03:01:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 11:43:55PM -0500, sir at sirvaliance.com wrote 0.6K bytes in 10 lines about:
: I set this up a few weeks ago but forgot to mention it to this list.  The Crypto Project has setup a torproject.org mirror at https://torproject.crypto.is.  We run it both as http/https and the server is currently located in the US. Please let me know if there is anything else we need to do to help and so we can make sure our mirror is run properly.  If everything is ok, please add it to the list.

Thanks for running a mirror. I've added it to the list.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B