[tor-mirrors] Setting up Apache VirtualHosts

Jake Eisenman the.jungle at tehzomb.info
Sun Apr 17 04:18:12 UTC 2011

Setting up a mirror for the first time here, and I haven't messed around
with Apache for a while so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
here... I have two virtual hosts setup: First, one for tor.tehzomb.info
that points to DocumentRoot /foo/tor, and another that's (supposed) to
be for everything else that points to /foo/bar.

However, typing in any subdomain pointing to the box [1][2] brings up
the tor mirror, and typing in the IP address is the only way to bring up
the blank index page [3].

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I pasted my
/etc/apache2/ports.conf below.

Thanks,
Jake

[1] http://tor.tehzomb.info/
[2] http://vps1.tehzomb.info
[3] http://173.230.139.152/

- --snip
NameVirtualHost tor.tehzomb.info:80
NameVirtualHost *:80
Listen 80

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    # SSL name based virtual hosts are not yet supported, therefore no
    # NameVirtualHost statement here
    Listen 443
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost tor.tehzomb.info:80>