[tor-l10n] Updates regarding the move to Weblate

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Tue Oct 4 10:18:00 UTC 2022

ey there friends:

We are still working on the move to weblate. As Tor Project mantains
Lots of translations, we will take a bit on moving all the projects.

For the moment you can already translate some resources in weblate, our project is:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/

Slowly I will remove the projects in transifex.

Your translations are going to be moved, but the reviews are not.

Nevertheless, with the Zen mode in weblate, to review (Approve) translations is very easy!

Please read here how to set up the tor weblate translation:

https://community.torproject.org/localization/becoming-tor-translator/

If you want to follow the saga of the move, you can see our bugtracker:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/-/boards?label_name[]=Weblate%20Migration

Also: if you are a reviewer in transifex, let me know when you open an account in weblate
so i can give you reviewer status.

And of course let me know if you have any issues in weblate.

Thanks!

emmapeel