[tor-l10n] [global-south] (fr) Volontaires pour traduction en français

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Tue Apr 6 13:17:20 UTC 2021

Bonjour, Émeric,

It is a great idea indeed.

All current collaborators in the Tor French team in Transifex have been
messaged last week. That message reminded the team members about the
strings that need to be translated, and as emma peel wrote, about the
order these strings should be translated.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly about anything related to
translation of Tor resources in Transifex.

Kind regards,

*AO*
French language coordinator | Localization Lab
localizationlab.org | transifex.com/organization/otf
5C8F 0C0C 4812 7771 365C 262D 47DC 6187 47A9 22D2