[tor-l10n] [global-south] (fr) Volontaires pour traduction en français

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Tue Apr 6 11:52:00 UTC 2021

Emeric Vallespi:

> Hello everyone! I’m sometime translating the Tor Browser Manual and the Community portal, but I guess we could move faster. Also, I am looking for French speaking volunteers to translate, why not over one day or a weekend for example, what remains to be translated. Especially, about the Tor Browser User Manual, there are only 111 strings left to translate, which means we can complete it in a day! And for the community portal, 1556 channels are remaining. To ensure the best access to the Tor network for as many people as possible, it seems important that the resources are entirely translated. Are there any people among you who would be interested in participating in this quick translate-a-thon?

Great idea, Emeric. French language is spoken in many countries and it would be great to see it advance.

Before translating the Community portal, however, I think it would be great to finish updating this two resources that are already published:

Support portal: translate: https://www.transifex.com/otf/tor-project-support-community-portal/translate/#fr/support-portal/309861181
See: https://support.torproject.org/fr/

Tor Project website: translate: https://www.transifex.com/otf/tor-project-support-community-portal/translate/#fr/tpo-contentspot/317450266?q=translated%3Ano

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks for your initiative and your work!

emmapeel
localization coordinator