[tor-l10n] hi there.... From Colombia.

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Mon May 18 15:20:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

In case you haven't joined the team yet, you can find instructions here
on the Tor Project page of the Localization Lab wiki:
https://wiki.localizationlab.org/Tor

On the same page you will find an overview of all of the Tor Project
resources and which are the highest priority to keep updated for Tor
Browser and Tor Browser for Android releases.

Best,

Erin