[tor-l10n] Fw: (No Subject)

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Thu Jun 18 19:37:56 UTC 2020

Dear Erin,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your prompt response. I have always trusted the excellent job of the Tor community and their managers to gave me a solution to my enquiries despite the huge number of requests that I supposed you have had.

In fact, I have just received an hour ago your resolutions concerning my two membership applications linked to the Spanish and Galician translation teams. However, it is with much disappointment that my translation membership solicitation within the Galician team has been turned down, without any explanation. As a result, I would like to know the reason(s) why my enquiry has been rejected. What's more, I would be very pleased if you could find me a solution to the incidence, as I am very interested in taking part in the Galician translation, which is one of my native languages. I reckon that I would be able to make my contribution to this common cause by giving my very best while I am translating.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

NorwegianFox

From: