[tor-l10n] (No Subject)

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Thu Jun 18 14:44:31 UTC 2020

Hello NorwegianFox,

This is is 100% my fault. I'm Erin, the LocLab localization program
manager and manage the Transifex requests. Because of other project
demands the past couple of weeks I have been much slower on accepting
requests to the team. I am going through all of the requests today
however and generally accept requests every 2 - 3 days.

To join the Tor team there are no prerequisites, however I will send you
an intro email with more details about the project and different
communication platforms used by the LocLab community.

My apologies for the delay!

Best,

Erin