[tor-dev] Release new version of stem

juga juga at riseup.net
Wed Sep 28 17:31:30 UTC 2022

Hi hefee,

On 9/17/22 11:06, Hefee wrote:

>> There are no further releases planned and talking to atagar
>> last time he said the master branch was not ready for release. We could
>> think about minor point releases for the 1.8 series but those would just
>> contain small bug fixes (like Python 3.10 compatibility) but no new
>> features.
> Having a way to work with Python 3.10+ is still great but will not help for
> our use case as onionshare using the feature of client auth v3.

we've released stem 1.8.1 [1] including v3 onion services patches [2].
There'd be a pypi package soon (in aprox. 1 day) and stem's website update.

Please, let us know whether that works for you,

Cheers,

juga.

[1] https://github.com/torproject/stem/releases/tag/1.8.1

[2] https://github.com/torproject/stem/commits/maint