[tor-dev] GSoC 2022 - Tor Weather: Improving the Tor Network

Sarthik Gupta sarthikg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:14:39 UTC 2022

*[Status Update for the Project] - **Week-10, Week-11 & Week-12*

*Completed*
*1. Web-Frontend*
    1. Created the frontend for the dashboard including the templates for
listing, editing, creating subscriptions.

*2. Web-Backend*
    1. Created the backend routes for handling the form-responses for
creating/modifying/disabling/enabling the subscriptions, while also
creating data routes for providing data for list of subscriptions, etc.

*3. Miscellaneous*
    1. Cleaned up the codebase before the final evaluation.
    2. Connected with Geko & Silvia to give them a code walkthrough.

*Next Steps*
1. Integrate the individual pieces and fix minor issues while doing so.
2. Add documentation for the project explaining its architecture & design
choices.
3. Get feedback from the community and improve accordingly.
4. Deploy the project.

Updates for the Project will also be made available on the Project Wiki - Week
10, Week 11 & Week 12 · Wiki · sarthikg / Tor-Weather · GitLab
(torproject.org)
<https://gitlab.torproject.org/sarthikg/tor-weather/-/wikis/Project-Status-Updates/Week-10,-Week-11-&-Week-12>

Thanks & Regards,
Sarthik Gupta