[tor-dev] onbasca - the next-generation bandwidth scanner

Alexander Færøy ahf at torproject.org
Thu Feb 10 03:24:28 UTC 2022

On 2022/02/09 17:48, Georg Koppen wrote:
> welcome onbasca. Onbasca takes the best out of sbws and makes the code
> easier to test and more robust for future improvements by deploying a
> database management system where we previously dealt with JSON files
> only.[1]

Wow. I had not seen this coming already! Very exciting.

Juga and Georg, it has been wonderful to follow you two working together
on getting sbws ready for production use over the last few years. Seeing
it running on the directory authorities is an outstanding achievement \o/

Looking forward to follow the development of Onbasca!

All the best,
Alex.

--
Alexander Færøy