[tor-dev] GSoC 2022 - Tor Weather: Improving the Tor Network

Sarthik Gupta sarthikg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:47:03 UTC 2022

*[Status Update for the Project] - **Week-7, Week-8 & Week-9*

*Completed*
*1. Web-Frontend*
    a. Created the login, register, email-verification flow.
    b. Architected the system for consuming SCSS files, services for
creating responses, and enablement of styles with hot-module reloading.

*2. Web-Backend*
    a. Architected the backend structure for API Routes.
    b. Added API Routes for authorization, authentication, verification,
register & login.

*3. Miscellaneous*
    a. Refactored the architecture of the shared directory.
    b. Created multiple utilities to be consumed across the application.

*In-Progress*
*1. Web-Backend*
    a. Adding error boundary for all the routes.
    b. Creating routes for handling the dashboard.

*2. Web-Frontend*
    a. Designing & developing the web-frontend for the dashboard.

Updates for the Project will also be made available on the Project Wiki - Week
7, Week 8 & Week 9 · Wiki · sarthikg / Tor-Weather · GitLab (torproject.org)
<https://gitlab.torproject.org/sarthikg/tor-weather/-/wikis/Project-Status-Updates/Week-7,-Week-8-&-Week-9>

Thanks & Regards,
Sarthik Gupta