[tor-dev] (Short) Arti Report 6: September 15 through September 30

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Fri Oct 1 13:15:19 UTC 2021

# Arti Report 6: September 15 through September 30

## Activities since our last report

Hello!  Lots of code since last time, but not so much to say about it.  I'm
chugging ahead on the Guard nodes implementation, but it isn't done yet.
Most of the code is there, but I need to write tests, chase down a few spec
issues, fix a couple of things that "don't feel right", and integrate it all
with tor-circmgr.

You can track progress on the guard implementation at
<https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/arti/-/issues/58>.

## Thanks!

Thanks to Jani Monoses for refactoring, Daniel Eades for cleanup, and Trinity
Pointard for OSX reproducible builds and integration testing (!).