[tor-dev] Consensus network status fetch

sysmanager7 sysmanager7 at protonmail.com
Sun May 16 18:05:59 UTC 2021

crotab -l root returns 0
crontab -l user returns 0

I am running a tor relay on Ubuntu 20.4 on a digital Ocean Droplet.

NTX is used to monitor

   00:00:05 [NOTICE] Read configuration file "/etc/tor/torrc".
 x 00:00:05 [NOTICE] Read configuration file "/usr/share/tor/tor-service-defaults-torrc".
 x 00:00:05 [NOTICE] Received reload signal (hup). Reloading config and resetting internal state.

 What happens after the signal hup is my band settings are changed from 2/4 MBs to 112/120MBs. This
 usually happens at 1/2 am so the relay operates at those settings for a solid eight hours. I am paying
 for this, when the above happens, it gets expensive! Which is why this has to stop.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.