[tor-dev] Uptime stats for "Tor user can access an otherwise-functional hidden service"?

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Thu May 6 16:15:58 UTC 2021

On Wed, May 05, 2021 at 03:27:23PM -0400, Holmes Wilson wrote:
> 3. Is there some incident log somewhere of problems that affected
> onion services network wide that includes how long these problems
> persisted for? (I don't see any onion service outage notes in this
> document, though I seem to remember there was an issue a few months
> back? https://metrics.torproject.org/news.html)

There's a small number of onion-related events at
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/metrics/timeline
(search for "onion".)

Metrics news.html takes its input from the above timeline, but news.html
is currently out of sync, since before the January incident:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/metrics/timeline/-/issues/4