[tor-dev] Build HS Circuit

David Willis davidwills76 at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:01:57 UTC 2021

Hi

I'm doing a research project into onions and I'm trying to add a control port command to build a HS circuit. I see EXTENDCIRC can create normal circs, but how would I modify it a to build a HS circuit? Assuming I've already HSFETCHed it.

I don't wait to initiate a socks request, just build the circuit and wait.

It isn't quite clear to me where in the code base onion circuits are built or how, and how to initiate one. Would be grateful even for high-level instructions.

Thanks
David
University of Singapore

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.