[tor-dev] This week's arti meeting rescheduled: 18 August, 1600 UTC

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Mon Aug 16 19:23:05 UTC 2021

Hi!

Because of a scheduling conflict, our biweekly Arti meeting is
rescheduled (for this Wednesday only).  The time this week will be at
18 August, 1600 UTC, at https://tor.meet.coop/gab-sis-ldw-xad .

This week we'll be brainstorming API ideas, use cases, and user
stories.  Don't worry if you can't make it: we record our meetings and
put them online on Tor's youtube channel.  (And this won't be your
last chance to influence the API; it's just an initial brainstorming
session.)

cheers,
--
Nick